Friday, August 5, 2011

It's a Friendly Friday!

With Will out of town for the last few weeks I have really been spending time with my "Nashville Friends." I was thinking about this the other night just really appreciating how fortunate I am to have such a great group of girls to spend time with in my new (I guess after three years it's really not new anymore) home. Then I IMMEDIATELY started singing the cheesiest song ever in my head:

Make new friends,
But keep the old, 
One is silver and the other's gold.

Yep, I just admitted that. But I just wanted to say that I have been SO blessed when it comes to friends in my life. I have life-long friends, friends from high school, friends from college and now friends from after college that are all very near and dear to my heart. 

Now, I learned a lesson over the 4th of July when I tagged a couple of people in my Facebook status and about three minutes later had multiple comments that I had left people out. SO, to all of my friends - I love you so much and thanks for being generally awesome. And here's a shout out to a couple of super cool crews...

Friends since almost the womb. I love you so much, Rebekah.

Friends since high school. Halsey, Haley, Brittany, Michelle, Kathleen - growing up together and then becoming so close as adults is such a treasure.

Friends since college. I had some of the most fun years of my life with these amazing ladies!! 


 Friends since adulthood - I am so loving getting to know you girls and spending more and more time with you all!!

So, happy Friday everyone.... especially all my amazing friends. Love you guys! Have a great weekend. 

And get excited because I am already working on Monday's post which will catalog my infamously changing hair color!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment