Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - 8.3.11

Happy Wednesday, Everybody! I am back from Arkansas and trying to get through this second to last week with Will still there. So, without further ado... what I am loving this week:


1. Wednesday night dinners. For the last several weeks my Nashville girlfriends and I have been getting together for dinner each Wednesday night. It is such a great time to catch up and eat yummy food. Now, I don't know how long my pocketbook can handle this eating out but when Will gets back and starts to feed me again then we should be back on track. But for now, I am just enjoying growing closer to these girls and getting to know them better and better each week. 


2. Tan. Will and I went to the lake this past weekend and it is really sad how much better I feel about myself with a nice little tan. I mean... really sad. I made a decision about a year ago to never go to a tanning bed again. I still use Tan Towels (best. invention. ever. and so much cheaper than spray tanning) but that's not something I do all the time. So, for now I am just enjoying wearing very little makeup and not gagging each time I look in the mirror.


3. Emma Stone. I have been a fan of hers for a while but I saw Crazy Stupid Love with Kathleen last night and was reminded how great she is. She is so funny and gorgeous but is really one of those actresses that I totally feel like I could be best friends with. I am so pumped that she is in The Help (which comes out in a week and a half!) and I actually might see the new Spider Man movie since she's in that, too. MIGHT. 

4. My God. He is great. He is constant. He is mine. 


Happy Wednesday everyone. See you tomorrow for some movie thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline, there are a few in Little Rock that remember Wednesday night dinners in the 1990s as their favorite time of the week. Love!

    ReplyDelete