Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday 10.19.11

This is going to be quick and dirty. But what would anyone's week be without knowing what I am loving on Wednesdays... Don't answer that. 

1. Parenthood. Best show on TV. I laugh. I cry. I laugh and cry at the same time. Ugh. It's so good. Also, I love Lauren Graham and Peter Krause so much. I only love them more because they're together in real life. I also love Monica Potter. Okay, I'll just start listing the whole cast if I keep going. I love it. 


2. SLEEP. Man, sleep is underrated. I have started going to bed earlier (closer to 9 than 11) and I feel like a whole new person! Those two (usually really just 1.5) more hours make the biggest difference. 


 3. Kathleen. Shout out to Kathleen this week. I love her so much and cannot begin to say how much I LOVE that we live in the same town. It is so great to have one of those friends that has known you for so long, knows all of your stories and drama and just loves you with so much history behind that love. She's just the best. 


4. Mom's coming! My mom is coming to town for the weekend! Cannot wait for some quality time. AND I am hoping that we might maybe, possibly paint my front door! But I really just can't wait to hang out, eat yummy Nashville food and keep her dog out of the dirt in my backyard. 





Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment