Tuesday, November 15, 2011

To Tell The Truth Tuesday 11.15.11


So... we're going to try this out. I saw on another blog (yes, I'm a major blog stalker) something similar to this and since the theme of my blog is "random word vomit" picking one day to tell random truths seemed like an obvious choice. So, without further ado... here we go. 

1. I hate drying my hair. Usually in some capacity I map out my week trying to figure out when my hair needs to look good and when I can get away without washing it. Lately I've been going with the washing it at night model and loving it. Sometimes I'll let it dry on its own, sometimes I seriously put it in a wet bun and dry it the next morning. Yes, my hair hates to dry so much that I can wash it at night and dry it in the morning. Fascinating stuff, right?

2. I am WAY too excited about Breaking Dawn. First of all, I know that I am 25 and that Twilight is completely ridiculous. I know that phrases like "vampire baby" and "werewolf imprinting" are beyond absurd. Here's the thing... I don't care. Wizards and Storm Troupers and Hobbits are all silly and fake, too. But sometimes, it's just really fun to get all worked up and excited about fictional people (or non-people) for the sake of entertainment. And I am super pumped to go see Breaking Dawn on Thursday at midnight. Judge away.


3. If I could eliminate two things from Earth they would be mosquitoes and pimples. I am aware that I should say nuclear bombs and world hunger. But I'm just not an overachiever like that. I believe that the quality of life for a LOT of people would be increased if we could just get rid of mosquitoes and pimples. 


4. It's not even Thanksgiving yet. You have zero excuse for already decorating for Christmas. I don't care who you are.


5. No name alliteration for my kids. This is beyond random so prepare yourselves. I think that names with alliteration are really cool. I also read somewhere that people whose first and last name start with the same letter are more successful because their names are easier to remember. This sounds crazy but it also kind of makes sense. Maybe Gordon Gekko made all his money because people remembered him - not because he was greedy. Well, my kids are just going to have to be successful off merit alone because there are no names that start with P and go with Peeples. No kidding. Peter Peeples? Paul Peeples? Penelope Peeples?!?! No, no, big no. Also, this is not a hint that there is a Peter Peeples on the way. Just wanted that to be clear. ;-)


These are my incredibly random truths this week. Happy Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. As usual, you completely entertain your GiGi! Can't wait until next week to spend time with you and Will! You make my heart sing!!!

    ReplyDelete