Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday 11.16.11


Okay, so far so good this week... I've blogged every day! And here are my loves lately:

1. Family Time. This is really that I am loving the anticipation of family time. We are headed to Little Rock on Friday for Ray's 30th birthday party, the UofA vs. Miss State game, Peeples' Thanksgiving and Haley's baby shower. I am SO excited about all of those things that my head might explode thinking of all of them in one weekend. Excitement. Overload. So, then I head back to Nashville for three days of work (insert Debbie Downer sound effect) and then it's back to the Rock for Thanksgiving weekend extravaganza. Church with Pop & Carol (I love our tradition of going to church on Thanksgiving!), supper and fireside in Sheridan, Friday night dinner with Grandmamma and then Sarah Williams' wedding on Saturday. Whew! I cannot wait for the next week and a half of intense family time!

2. Still an Awkward Turtle. If anyone is worried that I have gotten my act together since my Awkward Turtle Post from several months ago then take a deep breath. I have not. I continue to be a super awkward turtle. I was tagged in this photo on Facebook today:

Yep

 3. The Weather. You can all complain as much as you want to that it's 70+ degrees in November. I will take EVERY warm day that is thrown at me. Every. Single. One. 

4. Find My Animal. This is my dad's company. It's a super cool concept and the even better part is that it works! You register your pet online, get a tag and an ID number and if your dog or cat or horse or whatever runs away then you report it as lost and they automatically send flyers with your pet's info to all local shelters, kennels, vets, etc. There is even an iPhone app so that you can report your pet missing from wherever you are. This week someone in Arkansas had five horses stolen from their land. So far four of them have already been located! For more info on the company go here. To sign your pet up (it's only $10 per YEAR for crying out loud) go here


Dexter's flyer and the tag you get from the FMA website!


 That's all for this week. Go register your pet. Happy Wednesday! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment