Thursday, June 30, 2011

Awkward Turtle


Okay, so I have recently gained the nickname "Awkward Turtle" at my office. Every year we have inter-office Olympics (which my company has dubbed the "Olimpics" because we are all such amazing athletes). My department has t-shirts made every year that have our nicknames on the back of them. This year I was "Awkward Turtle." Not the most intimidating name, I know. But it can be pretty accurate. In order to make my blog entry today reads like a high school paper I give you the Urban Dictionary definitely of Awkward Turtle:

 So, I have been a fan of the awkward turtle hand gesture for a while and I do it quite often - mostly because I put myself in awkward situations almost every day. 

All this build up brings me to the point of today's post - to show what an awkward turtle I really am through the use of photographic evidence. No one can say that I don't have a sense of humor about my awkwardness. Also, for the record, these are all photos that are on Facebook that I have NOT untagged of myself (and which I found in the span of about five minutes). One can only imagine what photos are out there that I actually deemed too awkward to be on my page...

PHOTO FROM THE OLIMPICS THIS YEAR
AND I'M LIVING UP TO THE NICKNAME


I STARTED YOUNG...


THESE THREE ARE STELLAR


I WAS COLD!!!


WHAT DO YOU WANT?! - THESE THREE SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES...


So, happy Thursday! And here's to not taking yourself too seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment