Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This will have to be quick today. Here's what I'm loving, though. 

The salad bar at Kroger is my FAVORITE lunch spot. So random. But so good. 


Also loving working in the yard lately! When we bought our house I was so glad that it was so well landscaped but it also intimidated me BIG time. I have slowly but surely started to really enjoy planting things and even weeding and mowing! Here are the hibiscus that I planted by our front door this week. They don't look like much yet but they're multi-colored so I think they'll be so pretty when they start to bloom!



I am loving that Will and I are hosting a dinner party at my house on Friday night and a cookout during the day on Saturday. I say this half truthfully and half sarcastically. I am excited about both events but not thrilled at the idea of cleaning up on Friday night in order to entertain again on Saturday. :-)


Okay, that's all that I can love today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment