Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Here's what I'm loving this week! 

Sunday School - Will and I have been going to Brentwood Baptist since we got married (Will went there during college, as well). We have LOVED it and our church is one of the big reasons that it would be really difficult to ever move away from Nashville. One of the things I love most about it is our Sunday School class. We are in a class of about eight young married couples and we really enjoy getting to talk about marriage, relationships, general goings on with a group of people who are in the same stage of life as we are. Love it.


Sunglasses - Can't move on. Still love these glasses. Here's hoping I get promoted this summer and celebrate by purchasing a pair of sunglasses that I don't need but really want.


Musicals! - My mom is coming to town this weekend and we are going to see The Color Purple musical on Friday night. A little over a month ago Kathleen invited me to go see Young Frankenstein with her and we had so much fun. I saw in the program that Les Miserables was going to be in town mid May so I also bought tickets for that for Will's anniversary present (will likes musicals fine but he LOVES Les Mis - love that about him). I had never seen it and it was AMAZING! I am still listening to the soundtrack on repeat. So... when I saw that The Color Purple was coming I knew that I should email my mom to see if she wanted to come to town for it. We both love the movie and I've heard the stage/musical version is ridiculously awesome. So pumped!


Diet Coke - I am trying to quit drinking so much DC. It's going OKAY. I don't know why but I just can't give it up completely. So now I am on a "only one a day - just in the morning" DC diet. Yesterday I also had a DDP at lunch and I'm still feeling guilty about it. Ugh! I need to be in AA for Diet Coke abusers. I guess that would be called DCA. Ha.

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment