Monday, June 6, 2011

Memory Monday

Okay, one idea I have is to post a great memory every Monday... I'll start with Haley's wedding. Haley got married in December of 2008 - a little more than six months after me. Her wedding was SUCH a fun night because it was the first time I was with almost all of my friends again and because it was an amazing party. Best memories:
  • Playing Apples to Apples with the bridesmaids between photos and the ceremony. 
  •  Rebekah and I helping hold Haley's dress up while she peed.
  • Playing the cowbell and singing on stage (of course). 
  • Singing kareoke at a sushi restaurant after the reception.
  • Halsey taking Will and me home and me yelling at them from the backseat because I saw Will touch her leg. "I know ya'll are in love so whatever..." Yeah, that was normal.
  • Waking up at Will's parents' house and realizing that since we left my car at the Country Club we also left my bag. So my outfit choices for breakfast were my bridesmaids dress or Will's huge shorts and t-shirt. So... I looked like a shacker at breakfast at my inlaws. Winning.
 Photos from the night:




















Now, we'll see if I can come up with anything tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment