Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 
1. Pandora Radio on my phone - How Great Thou Art station. Pandora is an amazing invention. I love that you can mark songs that you like and that you don't like and so the stations you create continue to evolve. I have some random stations - Defying Gravity, which plays Glee songs, Broadway songs and the occasional Disney song; Circus, which plays current hits mostly; Battlefield, which plays girlie anthem kind of songs; and How Great Thou Art, which plays Christian songs. Right now I am really loving being able to listen to all sorts of good for your soul music all day while I'm at work. 


2. Google Reader - Okay, I started a Google Reader account a couple weeks ago and it is AMAZING. Basically, you subscribe to whatever blogs you follow regularly and it keeps them all in one place. So, when I log on it shows me all the blogs that have recent posts and I can scroll through and read them all at once. It's a great tool for the avid blog stalker and really easy to use - especially if you already have a Gmail account. Some of the blogs that I subscribe to (read: stalk) are... Boonies, Sugar Savvy, Ornamental Habit and Truthful Conversations.
3. Spending this last summer week with Will. I am enjoying every minute that I still have with Will in town this summer. We are going to Little Rock on Sunday for the Fourth and when I come home on Wednesday I will be coming home alone. :-( Will is working at a firm in Little Rock for six weeks and I will still be in Nashville since I have to work, too. I am not looking forward to him being gone so I am definitely (this week) loving that he's still here.


4. We're going to U2 on Saturday! I am loving that Will and I always have something fun to look forward to and right now it's the concert we're going to on Saturday night - U2!! Cannot wait. I know that one day down the road this one will be a "Memory Monday." 


Happy Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. fun post! JEALOUS of your saturday night, but think of us... we will be finishing our marathon day-o-travel. i thought of something else you can love on wednesdays.... the post today made me think of you...

    cocokelley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've already added that blog to Google Reader - love it! Especially this post... http://cocokelley.blogspot.com/2011/06/trendhunting-tribals-stripes-lace.html

    And, I do love the blue and nude - might have to steal that idea for a Fourth of July ensemble. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including Ornamental Habit!! So nice.... led me to your blog, love being able to catch up on your life!

    Love ya

    Avery

    p.s. my little cousin is at Camp Ozark now (memories......)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery! Camp Ozark - SUCH great memories! When I interviewed for my job my (now) boss said that all he knew of Arkansas was Camp Ozark because his kids go there. He said his daughter won the FIT award and when I said "First is Third" I think I had the job on the spot. ;-)

    Also, I love your blog! You post SUCH great stuff! It's great to be able to keep in touch in lots of random ways. Hope all is well in NYC!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete