Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two-for-Tuesday

Well, since it's Two-for-Tuesday I'll write two Memory Mondays to make up for being MIA yesterday...

PEEPLES COOKOUTS
Over the past year Will and I have really enjoyed hosting cookouts/parties/dinners at our house. Will has the hosting gene bread into him and loves it. I also have the hosting gene but, like my mom, it is more of a talent than a passion (read: I'm good at it but don't love to do it). However, being married to Will these last three years I have started to enjoy it more and more. I was a WRECK before the first Christmas party that we had and now it's something that I really look forward to every year. 

This past weekend we had a supper club dinner at our house on Friday night and then a cookout/US Open watch party at our house on Saturday. Friday we had 10 people over. Saturday we had 25. And I really wasn't totally exhausted on Monday. Now, part of that was because Will and I didn't do anything on Saturday night and I spent most of Sunday afternoon on the couch. But still...

Both parties were a success but I don't have any pictures! I'll do better on that front next time...

COLLEGE FASHION CHOICES
My second Memory Monday entry will be mostly photos. Because there are few words...

Putting a tube top over a tee. My favorite. Also, why do I have that bangle on (a) at all and (b) that high? 
 BANGS.

  The white belt is bad enough but I thought it looked cuter off center?

 AHHH! So many things wrong - the white hair is B.A.D. and the Abercrombie shirt doesn't help.

 This isn't that bad but I find that in so many of my college pictures I wore long necklaces and let the short side wrap tightly around my neck. Not a cute look.
Hope that going down memory lane has been fun today...

No comments:

Post a Comment