Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Here goes...

1. I am currently obsessed with the show "Bones" on Netflix instant and Hulu plus (yes, I subscribe to both... I have a television problem OKAY). I love "Bones" because Emily Deschanel is hilarious and it fulfills the hole that was left when Grissom left CSI (don't even get me started on what a sad day that was...). ANYWAY, "Bones" is great and I think I will have watched five seasons within two weeks. Like I said, I have a problem.


2. I REALLY want these sunglasses. That's really all I can say without getting mad that I can't just buy whatever I want. Oh, and I want the polarized ones... of course.




3. I am loving that the cicadas are almost gone! They have been here since the second week of May and they are disgusting, loud and EVERYWHERE! My driveway has been full of dead bugs for three weeks now and I am over it! Bye-bye cicadas! See you again in 13 years when (according to my father-in-law) I'll be a mother of three or four. Ha!




4. I am loving getting into a hot car every day. I know that makes me super weird but I love getting into my car when it's like an oven. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for the gift of air conditioning and definitely glad that I can then immediately blast the AC into my face. BUT, I really do love that first moment when you get into a hot car. Makes me want to take a nap...




5. I am loving that since Will is living in Little Rock for the second half of the summer we have made a concerted effort to stay in Nashville each weekend until then. This is the longest stretch I have gone without going to Arkansas (March - July) but I really am enjoying being around and not having crazy plans each weekend. It's been nice to stay here and enjoy our house and our city.




Still haven't thought of what tomorrow will include. But until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment