Friday, October 26, 2012

To Mom

I have been spewing love all over the place on this blog lately. I guess I'm just overflowing with happy hormones! I started to write my mom a post and then remembered... I actually did that over a year ago!! I re-read it today and it really does sum up my feelings for her. The only thing I will add is how wonderful she has been over the past nine months and how INCREDIBLY excited I am for her to be Greer's grandmother (grandmother name still TBD - in true Mary Neal form this is a very important decision). 

I love you so much, mom! I am feeling especially connected to you in these last days of waiting to become a mother myself. Also, I cannot wait for you to get to town and clean my house. Haha. Moms are the best!

Mom Post - July 15, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment