Monday, July 18, 2011

Memory Monday

Today's Memory Monday is going to be picture heavy. As I said last Wednesday, talking to Will on the phone so much has been really nostalgic. It has me remembering all our days of dating in high school and college. And so... I give you a Will and Caroline retrospective...





9th Grade FSM Winter Chill - Photographic Gold






10th Grade - Will had probably just called one of my parents by his/her first name. And he still wears that shirt, which I find amazing.






11th Grade Winter Formal - It's a long story but Will had broken up with me four days earlier. Lucky for him things turned out okay!






12th Grade Football Game - Yes, I was the mascot and Will was in a kilt. Made for each other.






Senior Prom - I didn't know yet that I would be laughing with him for a long, long time.






The only picture we took together Freshman year. And I had to crop Brittany out, haha. But I love that I have a Bush/Cheney sticker on... classic.






Summer after Freshman year. This is when we decided to stick it out through college. And when I had SUPER blonde hair. Ha.






Will came to visit me Sophomore year - we were pumped to see each other.






Ray & Amy's Rehearsal Dinner - Junior year. Such a great weekend!






Christmas Junior year - if that's not love, I don't know what is.






Will's 21st Birthday in Nashville. Crazy to think that i was two years away from moving here! And that I married the goon in this picture.






The weekend we got engaged - so happy.


And the rest is history... 




1 comment: