Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - 7.20.11


It's that time again! I think this is my favorite entry to write each week and I totally stole it from Rebekah. Oops... Oh well. Here's what I have been loving this past week!

1. Panera Coffee. Starting last Monday I have been going to Panera each morning to have coffee, some quiet time and to read my b.i.b.l.e. I am really enjoying the time since I am a morning person anyway. I have been going to Panera because it's on my way to work and there are too many distractions (like my bed, TV, dog, etc.) at my house. But I am also enjoying the hazelnut coffee! And when I really want to treat myself (or when I have a free one on my Panera card!) I will get a hazelnut latte. Mmmm...


2. Promotions. Not going to say much but I have worked really hard over the past year with this particular goal in mind. On Thursday I was promoted to Senior Operations Manager and it seriously just feels great to accomplish a goal like that!

^^New Email Signature^^



3. Moonlighting. Okay, it is not secret that I love anything from the 80's, fab clothes AND I love watching old TV shows. Well... I have found the trifecta and it even includes Bruce Willis, Cybill Shepherd and some serious sexual tension. O.M.G. I love this show. I bought the first three seasons on DVD. I couldn't stand it last night so I looked up when they finally get together so that I knew how many episodes I have to go. It's like I know where the finish line is so I have to watch all these other episodes as fast. as. possible. And I am loving every minute of it.
I want this dress. Shoulder pads and all.

4. All things turquoise and teal. Can't really explain it but if I were Picaso this would be my "Teal Period." It seems like everything I pick out lately is in this color group. Evidence:

Toes. Is this as creepy as I think?
 
Phone - current cover.
Necklace - BONUS Awkward Turtle pic!

5.  Countdown. Every day that goes by is a day I'm closer to seeing Will! Right now it's just seven days until I'm in the Rock town for a long weekend!!

That's all, folks. Loving life on this Wednesday!!


3 comments:

  1. I love turquoise too. I used it a lot in Luke's room. Also, it's great you are a morning person. It will be good when you have kids. :) I am not, and it is really hard to get going in the morning. I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love turquoise so much I am totally thinking about painting my front door that enchanting color!!! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I'm glad you're reading. And glad to hear that being a morning person will be good at some point. Right now it's just annoying that I wake up at 7:30 every Saturday morning!

    Geeg, I wanted to paint my front door Turquoise, too!! Ask mom... she talked me out of it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete