Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - 7.27.11

Happy Wednesday. Here's what I am loving so much this week...

1. My Husband. Go ahead... roll your eyes, gag, skip this paragraph. I don't really care. I am obsessing over Will this week. Partly because I haven't seen him in three weeks and finally get to break that streak tomorrow night and partly because he's just worth obsessing over. He is hilarious and such a great husband. Ugh, just love him. Tomorrow is going to be the longest drive to Little Rock of. my. life.


2. Nashville Friends. My awesome friends here have saved me while Will has been out of town. We have gotten to spend so much time together and have had so many meals (since my personal chef hasn't been here - in case you're curious, Will cooks all our meals and I eat like a college student when he's not here). It has just been so great to grow closer to them. Love them!

Some of the girls with Dierks Bentley. After singing on his new album on my birthday. No big deal.

3. Ephesians. This is the book I strive to live by. I love that I can read it in one sitting. I love that it encourages me to be the best version of myself. I love that I always find something else that I really need to work on and I learn something new about God every time I read it. I looked back at my senior yearbook from high school recently and one of my quotes was Ephesians 3:20 which basically says, "God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine." How exciting is that! Loved it seven years ago and am still loving it now.



4. Google Reader. I am still loving Google reader. I keep adding new blogs to follow and am loving being able to keep up with and learn about people's lives and their interests. Blogs are such a fun way to keep up with what's going on in your life and in others' lives. 
5. Diet Coke Free! I wrote a couple of weeks ago about how I would NEVER be able to give up Diet Coke... well, I haven't had one in about a week and I have only had about three in the last several weeks! Now, I have replaced it with coffee but still! It is a major accomplishment for me to go 7 hours without DC - much less 7 days!



6. It's the end of the day - only one more until I road trip it to LR!!

Have a great Wednesday night! Talk to you tomorrow for the second ever Theater Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. No eye rolling here. I can totally relate. You've done a great job - three weeks is a BIG deal! Have a blast in Little Rock this weekend!

    ReplyDelete