Friday, September 23, 2011

Going Shopping

As I mentioned yesterday I am SUPER excited to go shopping this weekend! I received a shopping fund from a certain amazing person in my life and it is burning a hole in my pocket. Time to get some new fall digs. So, since I don't get to go on special shopping outings very often I decided to do a little online shopping research first - just to see what's in for fall, what I love, what I want to look for, etc. And here are some of the things I found:

Boots
As mentioned before - I LOVE boot season. I have seven pairs of boots that I wear on a regular basis. Is that enough? Too many? I don't know the answer but I DO know that I really want some booties. I mean, those are totally different. Right?

Flat/Casual boots that I love.

Little bit of a heal but still comfortable - best case scenario.

Fun booties!

Pants 
I really like to find pants that are fun for weekends but that I can still wear to work. Here are some that fit that description, with one obvious exception... no leather shorts in the workplace. That's got to be a rule somewhere. 

 

Skirts/Dresses
This is another department where I have learned to appreciate the art of buying work appropriate but cute and fun things. I like that "midis" are in this season because that helps a lot with the whole "work appropriate" aspect.

 

Tops
Okay, I honestly didn't find a lot of tops that I love. I think it's because I am really loving the slouchy look lately and so everything that I really liked looked like just another t-shirt. But here are some that did stand out a little for me.

 

Accessories!! 
My favorite... I always say that you can tell when I didn't feel very cute in the morning if I have on five necklaces. Jewelry just makes everything better...




Okay, hope you enjoyed my girliest post ever. Have a great weekend. 

Happy Friday!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the accessories look so elegant! Wearing boots can add beauty and style to a dress, especially if you wear it just right. Partner that with good accessories and you're all good to go. Boys would follow you with their eyes if you dress like that.

    [Larissa Dobbin]

    ReplyDelete