Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday 9.21.11

 

Welcome to What I'm Loving Wednesday... which I am getting very good at posting on Thursday... Que Sara, Sara. Here's a list of things that are making me smile this week:

1. Premier week. Hi, my name is Caroline... and I am a TV addict. Are you ready for this... my DVR is recording  FOURTEEN HOURS of television this week. Oh my gosh. I cannot believe I am admitting that on the interweb. But there it is. I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem. But I don't know how to take the next step... you know, getting better. Here's hoping that a lot of the shows are terrible this year and I don't want to watch them anyway. Bleh.... 


2. Three's Company. Come and knock on our door... that's right. I just quoted a 1970's TV show theme song. Deal with it. But I am excited that we are gaining a roomie today. Robbie is coming to live with us for a month while he does a rotation at Vanderbilt Med. Super pumped to have Robbie in town, even if it does mean that I will become a third wheel to Robbie and Will's relationship for a while. 

Besties!!

3. Shopping! So, I received a little gift from a certain fairy godmother recently... money that is only to be used for shopping for fun fall clothes! So pumped. And I will be devoting an entire entry (or two) to my shopping trip. But for now I am excited that I am going this weekend and have been excited all week. I've also been internet "shopping" to see what's out there, what's fun right now, what I will be looking for, etc. Here's a sneak peek: 

Fun Skirts and Dresses I've found.

Fun, short brown boots!
4. One Week 'Til Baltimore. I know that I keep talking about it but I'm pumped and I will be there one week from today!

Can't wait for quality time with the Ben Holmans!

5. Girl's night tomorrow! So, Bridesmaids came out on DVD this week and Will is going to the Hog game in Tuscaloosa this weekend. Do you know what that means? Yep, girls night at my house tomorrow to drink wine, have fun and watch Bridesmaids. Cannot. Wait. 



Happy Thursday everyone! Even if I am pretending that it's Wednesday in the blogosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment