Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday 9.14.11

This blog is quickly turning into JUST What I'm Loving Wednesdays... not okay. I'll be sure to post a Theater Thursday tomorrow. And them I'm out for the weekend because tomorrow is actually my Friday! More on that shortly. But here's what I've been loving this week while I've been MIA from the blogosphere.

1. Boot season is here! If you are male (1) you're reading my blog? and (2) skip to the next entry... Anyway, boots! First of all, let me state for the record that I detest cold weather. You will not ever here me outside complaining about the heat because I know better than to complain about it. I would ALWAYS rather be hot than cold. Well, that's not totally true. Okay, unless I am sleeping I would ALWAYS rather be hot than cold. And if I am sleeping I would like to be the perfect temperature, thank you. Back to the point - I hate cold weather. But I do feel that the ONLY redeeming quality about it is that I get to wear boots. Boots go with everything and are so much more comfortable than summer shoes for me (high arches = summery flats really not being that comfortable). Also, there are so many different kinds of boots! Cowboy boots, slouchy boots, booties, hooker boots. Eh... not that I have any hooker boots. Alright, I just got way to excited about this subject. But here are some boot pics that make me excited for the fall ahead!


2. Four day weeks. Oh, did I mention that last week? Don't care. They're always awesome. And tomorrow is my Friday!!

3. Mary Helen. Her planning skills are INSANE. Will and I got a super long email today with our trip to Baltimore (9/29 -10/3!!) all planned out day by day. Love how excited she is for us to come and really love how excited I am to go!!

4. Road trippin'. Will and I are leaving Friday morning to head to LR for Mary Win's birthday Friday night (for the record - cannot wait for some QT with the Ray Peeples family... haven't seen them in almost FIVE MONTHS!), the JDRF walk on Saturday morning and then I am heading to Dallas with Rebekah for Chevis' wedding! I am so excited to see old friends at the wedding and especially excited to spend the road tripping time with Rebekah. We hardly ever get to see each other and when we do it is never uninterrupted bonding time... 10 whole hours in the car (on top of the 10 to and from Nashville, btw) that I should dread but I am SO EXCITED about!!

5. I love the fact that I wrote this on time and didn't post it yesterday! Ugh!

Happy THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment