Monday, September 5, 2011

Memory Monday 9.5.11


Today I spent a lot of time on the couch - woohoo for a day off! I worked on a fall wreath that I found on Pinterest last weekend and it has turned into QUITE the time consuming project. But it is fun and I've taken progressive photos so I'll share those later on this week once I have a finished product. Anyway, today's Memory Monday will be photos (and captions) only because I am kind of sick of sitting around so Will and I are grabbing dinner soon. I literally scrolled through my iPhoto and grabbed these at random. And they're in totally random order. So... enjoy the randomness. 


Bid Day 2004 - can't believe how many of you girls became my best friends and we didn't even know each other that night!! Except Haley - 9th grade. Ha.

Eden's wedding weekend - unbelievable amount of fun.

The night we went and saw New Moon at midnight. In t-shirst we made. What do you think about that, Will? :-)

Bid Day on the KKG lawn 2007 - Senior Year. 

Vegas. Ahh.... Vegas.

Christmas break at the beach with Susan and Mom 2007. I love this picture because this trip was so great and because I remember how much Susan made fun of me for my hair being so big. You were right, Suze. Too big.

Handy man shower with the new sisters 2008. Love. These. Women.

After the Alabama game 2010. That weekend was SO much fun.

Whitney's bachelorette party in Nashville 2010. You all have GOT to come back for another girls weekend.

Beers from Dierks Bentley 2011. NBD.

Rachel's Wedding 2011. I am the adopted Davis sister in this pic.

Dancing at Ray and Amy's wedding 2006. Can't believe this was 5 years ago! Happy late Anniversary Ramy!

I, of course, do not actually remember this. But the picture sits on my vanity and I love looking at it everyday. 

After Mary Helen's wedding. Mustang Sally!!

First day of forever. Ahh... what I wouldn't give to relive that night just once...

Age 3. Once a diva, always a diva.

Peeples family vacay 2010. Already pumped for Peeples vacay 2013 (hey, when you're family is so big you have to plan that far in advance, okay).

Yep, Senior Prom 2004. We were hot stuff. 
*I would also like to clarify that Andrew Tunnard told Will about HBO GO and has, therefore, changed our lives for the better. Thank you so much, Andrew. You're the best! 


Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend! Happy Labor Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment